The Weekly Roundup is a weekly email that provides links to newsworthy and interesting articles that have been published in the past week. It also informs stakeholders of upcoming meetings and events.
It is a great way for a club to promote their team and its members. Using this strategy can result in increased revenue for the club. The club can even use this as a marketing tool to attract sponsors.
1. Create an engaging roundup post – This is the most important part of creating a roundup. You need to write a compelling headline that will compel readers to click through and read the article.
2. Find the right influencers to contribute – This can be tricky, but it is crucial to make sure you choose the right influencers to participate in your roundup. Influencers are constantly flooded with content from marketers, so it is imperative to take your time to select the right people.
3. Know your audience – The more you know about your target market, the better you can craft your roundup post. To do this, you can scour forums and Q&A sites to get a feel for the questions that your audience is most interested in.
4. Reach out to influencers directly – You can ask them to contribute to your roundup post via email. If you can send them a personalized outreach message, it will be much easier for them to participate.
5. Reach out to them with an offer – This is one of the best ways to get the attention of influencers. If you have an existing relationship with them, it will be easier for them to accept your offer.
6. Write a catchy subject line – Having a catchy subject line will help you to compel your influencers to read your email. It can also help them to remember your brand if they receive a reply from you.
7. Follow up with your influencers – After you’ve asked them to contribute to your roundup, it’s a good idea to follow up with them to ensure that they did indeed participate and enjoyed the content. This can be done by sending an email with a link to your roundup post and a short thank you message.
8. Share your roundup post – The best way to get the word out about your roundup is by sharing it with your followers on social media. This can be done through a hashtag or a link to the post itself.
9. Include picture quotes in your roundup – A picture quote is a powerful way to make your content more visually appealing, which can increase engagement and drive more traffic to your site. This is especially useful if you are targeting niche audiences or if your audience uses visual devices to consume content.
10. Use a template for your roundup posts – This will save you time and allow you to reuse the same format for each post. This will also make it easier for readers to skim through your roundup.